~~~~~

~~~~~
Powered by Blogger.

Holidays


posted by Unknown

No comments

 
I hope everyone enjoyed their Holidays. We had a wonderful Christmas. I have been taking a little break from the blog to enjoy these two weeks that my son has out of school. We had such a blessed Christmas. We have been having a lot of fun staying at home and building forts, baking cookies, and celebrating the birth of Jesus. He has really enjoyed being home but I hope he will be excited to go back to school.
 
 
Here is a glimpse of our Christmas!
 
 
My girly tree!

Cupcakes

Hello little birdy

I love polka dots
 
 
 
The little man is also enjoying all his presents. He got way too many. He is the only grandchild so he is spoiled! He is really enjoying his Furby! I wasn't too excited about him getting one because I was worried I was going to have to be the one to feed him and take care of him! (Have you all seen these things, they have a mind of their own! It's crazy!)

I was very excited to receive my gift from my boyfriend but I will post on that later ;)
 

Little Man looking at all of his presents 
 
Pirate Ship form Grandad

He loves Twilight, even though he has never seen it!

The Lorax

Santa ate all his cookies and drank all his milk

Earlier in December, our Elf Elvin brought back a letter from Santa
 


 It was nice to spend time with our families and it was a very relaxing day!


Family Tree
 
Santa Came!
 
I love displaying my vintage ornaments
 
Moms present that I wrapped for our gift wrapping competition
 
I made the blue bow by hand and it's huge.
 I sat it beside a normal sized bow just so you could see!

Our Christmas PJ's
(Little man in stripes, me in green with Santa, and my man in HOHOHO's pants)
 
We are now looking forward to the New Year and taking a quick trip to Tennessee to see my dad and grandmother. I will be back in full force soon with the blog/reviews/tutorials/and BIG NEWS! But right now I am just enjoying this time off with my family. I hope you are too!

From my family to yours Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
 
-A

Leave a Reply