~~~~~

~~~~~
Powered by Blogger.

Guess What!!


posted by Unknown

2 comments

Hello Everyone!

So I realize it has been a WEEK since my last blog and I am so sorry for that! Along with trying to prepare for Christmas I have also been teaching myself how to edit videos so I can FINALLY do video tutorials. And GUESS WHAT...

I finally uploaded one to YOUTUBE!

Get the champagne out! (jk)

I have a lot of emotions going on right now. Mostly embarrassment and excitement. Embarrassment because I had to use the camera on my phone but I am excited that I finally edited the video and uploaded it to YouTube.
 

It took me a while to get the hang of the video editing program but I think I have the basics down.


Please be patient if it takes me a while to film, edit, upload, and post to the blog. I told you all I am not good at this kind of stuff! :) In time, I will get better. For now....here is my first video!

 


Thanks so much for stopping by and watching! Make sure to "Like and Subscribe" to the YouTube Channel!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9lHy09UM0U
 

Also, as always check out my other sites:
 
 
 
 
Thank you all SOOOO much! Lots of hug to you all!
and as always
 
 
 
 
HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAY!
 
-A

2 comments

Leave a Reply