~~~~~

~~~~~
Powered by Blogger.

Where did I go?


posted by Unknown

No comments


I didn't disappear

 (See it's ME!)


Well OK I did but there is good reason
My computer is broken which obviously makes it very hard to write blog post and edit videos.

I have also had some personal issues that are taking up a lot of my time. Nothing to be concerned with but sometimes in life you just end up having a lot on your plate and you're needed in multiple places at once. These things have recently required me to post less, be present for people in my life more, and still do makeup (which is in full wedding swing!)



I am not quitting the blog or the videos I just want to make sure the quality is good and I am able to fulfill your requests with the quality you deserve. 

I have the longest list of things I want to write about and review and I can't wait to share it all with you. 

Even though the computer is broken that doesn't mean I haven't stopped buying makeup to share with you all!

In the meantime I would encourage you to check out my Instagram because that is obviously easier to share quick tidbits and products on, like the looks and products seen below:




My Instagram name is aevansmakeupartist

Thank you all so much for your understanding 
Ill see you soon with all the fun stuff I love to share with you!
In the meantime come follow me on Instagram and as always

Have a Beautiful Day!
-A

Leave a Reply