~~~~~

~~~~~
Powered by Blogger.

February Favorites


posted by Unknown

1 comment

Hello Everyone!
I have a new video up that reviews all of my February Favorites!
I am so excited to share them with you!

The reviews include:

ELF Cosmetics- I love this brand.  Their products start out at $1. Can you believe that? I like to order online becuase they have a much better color selection than in the store and they always have sales going on! Make sure to check them out and sign up for emails!

Rimmel- This was my first time buying anything from Rimmel. I got some lipsticks which I have swatched for you. I am really impressed with these! The texture and color payoff would be similar to Amplified Cremes by MAC. Check out the swatches below!

Hope that picture is big enough! HaHa. I just wanted you all to be able to see the color!
 
Loreal Miracle Blur is another one of my favorites. All the info is in the video!
 
Dior AirFlash Foundation Review is also in the video along with another one of my NEW favorite foundaitons so make sure you check that out!
 
Then Im taking it back old school with a few little surprises and much more!
 
 
Thanks for watching the video and enjoy!
 
 
 
Check out my other sites
Click, Follow,Share,Subscribe!
All those fun things!
 
 
 
Have a Beautiful Day!
-A

 
 



1 comment

Leave a Reply