~~~~~

~~~~~
Powered by Blogger.

Let's get Crafty with a Baby Shower


posted by Unknown

No comments

So I recently helped throw a shower for a dear friend of mine. It is her second baby but her first was a girl and she is having a boy this time. I wanted to help throw her a shower for a few reasons.
 
 
1. I love her.
2. I love the cupcake baking in her belly.
3. I love to throw a good party.
4. It's an excuse to get crafty and put some Pinterest pins to use!
5. Every baby is special and deserves a little something in their infant honor!
 
Some people don't believe in second showers but OH WELL! Like I said, every baby is special and deserves to be recognized! Now I don't think this means you have to go register and have this huge party like you do for the first but something small is always nice. So that's what we did. I little Sunday brunch for baby A!

I had so much fun making some of the things for this party! I just wanted to share a few with you!

The Tablescape
 
The Cake

It's all in the details

The invite I made from scratch
 
 
Handmade wreath for his nursery door
Ill have a blog/tutorial on this soon
We used this as a part of the decor for the shower. This wreath served two purposes!
Gotta love that!
 
 
The table with the party favors

Cake stands can be used for more than just cake :)


Handmade shea butter and olive oil soaps.
Ill have a blog/tutorial on how to make these soon!
 
Handmade Banner which will also go in his nursery

Yummo! The Food!


I got these adorable cups from Marshalls for super cheap. They were an awesome way to hold the fruit. I added height by placing then on a cake stand.
 

 
These mason jar utensils holders turned out so cute.
I just used some ribbon from the wreath and taped it
(make sure the tape isn't visible) to the silver ring
Then I used tiny clothes pins and wrote little notes on...
get ready for this...paint swatches I got from Walmart
and used my 2" hole punch to make them look like tags!
 

The Drink Station

 
Yarn Pom Poms (Ill have a tutorial on this soon too)
Those vases are toilet paper and paper towel rolls wrapped in ribbon (with tape)
I like to use tape because then you can reuse the ribbon!

And who doesn't like paper straws?
You can order these from Etsy but I found these at Marshalls.
 
 
Since there are so many crafty things at this baby shower I decided to just post the details of the decor but will have separate blog posts to show you how to make the things you see here. If I did it all in this blog it would be longer than "Gone with the Wind" So look for the tutorials soon!
 
I hope you enjoyed seeing what I have been so busy working on! That is why I didn't have a blog up in a while. I was crafting! I can't wait to share with you all the tutorials on these things!
 
In the meantime make sure to check out my other sites and videos!
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
Thank you for stopping by
Have a Beautiful Day
-A
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Leave a Reply