~~~~~

~~~~~
Powered by Blogger.

Natural Eye Look


posted by Unknown

No comments

 
Yay I did it!
 
I edited another video and posted it on YouTube. This one is so much better.
With each one I do I am learning new things. Editing is still not my favorite thing to do but I like the fact that I am LEARNING new things. Im going to be a self taught movir producer soon. HAHA JK.

Since smokey eyes are so popular and Ive done a blog on that I decided to do a more natural eye with most of the darkness staying in the crease.


 
 
 
 
Here is the video that explains the whole look!
Enjoy!
 
(minute 12:30 starts my favorite part. haha :)
 
Here are the Products I used:
 
Face:
Primer: Clarins Instant Smooth
Concealer: Ben Nye Concealer Wheel
Foundation: Josie Maran Matchmaker Foundation
Powder: Makeup Forever HD Powder
Bronzer: MAC Nude on Board
Blush: Springsheen (MAC)
 
Eyes:
Base: Ben Nye Concealer
Lid: Orb (MAC)
Crease: Arena & Kid (MAC)
Outer Crease: Kid & Brown Script (MAC)
Transition Color: Arena (MAC)
Brow Highlight: Vanilla (MAC)
Eyeliner: Blacktrack Fluidline & Carbon (MAC)
Brows: Fling Pencil (MAC)
Mascara: Haute and Naghty (MAC)
 
Lips:
Liner: Staunchly Stylish (MAC)
Gloss: Light Pink Tendertone (MAC)
 
And that's all folks! Its a pretty easy look and I hope you enjoy it! Comment below if you like it or have any questions!
 
Check out my other sites
Click, Follow,Share,Subscribe!
All those fun things!
 
 


Have a Beautiful Day!
-A
 
 

Leave a Reply